Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Unit 5 Blog

These two exercises were very different for me. I was able to relax and focus on each aspect of it even though there were hard parts to it, such as the forgiveness part of it. It did help me though. I found the subtle mind exercise very difficult to get through. It's probably due to this being a very challenging week for me so I have a lot of things going through my mind. I was not able to focus on the exercise so I was never able to clear everything and stop all the other thoughts from interfering. I do plan on trying this exercise again later as things settle down again around here.
Our mind, body, and spirit are all connected one to the other. If one area is not well, it affects the other areas of our life. A few years ago I was in a position that was very high stressed. The stress affected my physical and spiritual well-being. Once I was able to balance and relieve the stress, I was able to focus on my body and spirit.

1 comment:

  1. I understand stressful weeks, I encountered the same difficulty when I tried the loving kindness practice last week. So hard to find the time some days but that is when we need it the most would you agree?
    Continued success in your practice.

    ReplyDelete